The conference is composed of a number of tracks; all will be held simultaneously, at the same location and on the same dates: October 8-10, 2016.
SCOPE: TOPICS OF INTEREST INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO, THE FOLLOWING:
- Computer Science and Information Technology
- Applied and Computational Mathematics
- Engineering and Design Arts
- Bio-resources, Agriculture, Food and Animal Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- Medicine and Health Sciences
- Islamic Studies
- Law and International Relation
- Languages and Communication
- Cultural and Social Sciences
- Business, Accountancy and Management Sciences
Download template here
You are invited to submit a paper for consideration. All accepted papers will be published in conference proceeding and will also be made available online. Selected papers will be published in Malaysian Journal of Applied Sciences and extended versions of selected papers will appear in SCOPUS journals (see PUBLICATION) . Please disseminate this information to your postgraduate students as well as academia at your institutions.
SUBMISSION OF PAPERS FOR EVALUATION:
Prospective authors are invited to submit their papers by uploading them to the evaluation web site through this link. Submissions must be uploaded by the due date (see IMPORTANT DATES) and must be in either MS doc or pdf formats (7 pages for Regular Research Papers – the number of pages include all figures, tables, and references). All reasonable typesetting formats are acceptable (later, the authors of accepted papers will be asked to follow a particular typesetting format to prepare their final papers for publication; these formatting instructions appear at the submission web site). Papers must not have been previously published or currently submitted for publication elsewhere. Language of delivery: English, Arabic, or Malay.
The first page of the paper should include the following:
- Title of the paper
- Name, affiliation, postal address, and email address of each author (identify the name of the Contact Author)
- Abstract (between 100 and 120 words)
- A maximum of 5 topical keywords that would best represent the work described in the paper
- Write the type of the submission as "Regular Research Paper".
- The actual text of the paper can start from the first page (space permitting).
Submissions are to be uploaded through our fullpaper submission online form.
Type of Submissions/Papers:
- Full/Regular Research Papers (maximum of 10 pages):
Regular Research Papers should provide detail original research contributions. They must report new research results that represent a contribution to the field; sufficient details and support for the results and conclusions should also be provided. The work presented in regular papers are expected to be at a stage of maturity that with some additional work can be published as journal papers
Each paper will be peer-reviewed by two experts in the field for originality, significance, clarity, impact, and soundness. In cases of contradictory recommendations, a member of the conference program committee would be charged to make the final decision (accept/reject); often, this would involve seeking help from additional referees. Papers whose authors include a member of the conference program committee will be evaluated using the double- blinded review process. (Essay/philosophical papers will not be refereed but may be considered for discussion/panels).