Timing of oral Presentation
Oral presentations should not exceed 20 minutes (15 minutes to present and 5 minutes for Q & A).
Presentations exceeding the limit will be cut off by moderators.
Breakout room equipment
Each breakout room will come equipped with Windows 7 based PCs with Microsoft Powerpoint 2010 installed.
All posters should be in the format indicated below:
• Title, Author(s), E-mail & Affiliation(s)
• Problem Statement
• Materials & Methods
Each poster should be formatted to fit a maximum size of standard A1 (594 x 841 mm / 23.4 x 33.1 inches) in portrait orientation.
• Posters are displayed on the specified space
• Posters are available for viewing for a full day
• Materials to secure posters to the board will be provided
• Posters should be handed in to the conference secretariat during registration
In the event that the presenter is unable to attend, the poster should be submitted to the conference secretariat at the following address by 15 September, 2015:
The ICL 2015 secretariat
Faculty of Languages and Communication
Sultan Zainal Abidin University
Gong Badak Campus
21300 Kuala Terengganu