SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACT
Please read the following guidelines carefully before submitting your abstract:
- Abstracts can only be submitted online via the conference profile on our website www.unisza.edu.my/icl2015; submissions by fax, post or email will not be considered;
- All abstracts must be received on or before 15 June 2015. Abstracts received after this deadline will not be accepted for inclusion in the Conference.
- The maximum word limit for the abstract is 350 (excluding the title and author information).
- Abstracts should include the names of all authors, their institutional affiliation, and the email address of the lead author.
- All abstracts must be written in English/Arabic and adhere to the APA style (6th edition).
- Use Times New Roman font, size 11, single-line spacing or Traditional Arabic, size 16, double-line spacing.
- It is the author’s responsibility to submit an abstract free of typographical errors. Any errors in spelling, grammar or scientific fact in the abstract text will be reproduced as typed by the author. Abstract titles will be subject to a spell check if the abstract is selected for presentation.
- Acceptance of the abstract in the conference and assignment to a session are determined solely by the Abstract Committee based on a review of the abstract and its subject matter. Decisions made by the Abstract Committee are final.
- Abstracts submitted should not be concurrently submitted for consideration to another conference and should be original.
SUBMISSION OF FULL PAPER
Format and Size
- The paper should comprise of the main title, name of author(s), institutional affiliation of author(s), corresponding author email address,and abstract.
- The abstract of full paper should not be more than 350 words in a single paragraph as well as single spacing. Also please include not more than five keywords.
- Papers written in English should be in Microsoft Word format using Times New Roman, font size 12, single spacing and page size 18cm x 24cm (margin – 2.54cm top/bottom and 2.54cm on left/right).
- Papers written in Arabic should be in Microsoft Word format using Traditional Arabic, font size 18, 1.5 spacing and page size 18cm x 24cm (margin – 2.54cm top/bottom and 2.54cm on left/right).
- Full paper should not exceed 15 pages.
- The font size of the main title on the front page is 12.
- The font size of the other information on the front page is also 12.
- The main title should be uppercase, bold, and centered at the top of the first page of your paper.
- If you choose to have a subtitle, it should be also uppercase and centered directly below the main title.
- Headings must be capitalized, bold, and left justified.
- Sub heading must be capitalized, bold, italic, and left justified.
- Use double space before starting the next paragraph and headings.
- Font size of the main heading and sub heading should be 12.
- Reference must follow APA / Harvard Referencing style.
- All references should be at the end of the text in alphabetical order.
SUBMISSION OF POSTER
Please read the following guidelines carefully.
- Poster presentation is an alternative to the oral presentation.
- For poster presentation, abstract and full paper must be submitted by the specified date.
- The number of poster presentation is limited.
- The size of the poster is A1 (594 x 841 mm / 23.4 x 33.1 inches).
- The poster should follow the format set.
- Title, Author(s), E-mail & Affiliation(s)
- Problem Statement
- Materials & Methods
- The posters will be displayed/exhibited at a provided space throughout the conference.
- The cost of printing the poster is borne by the poster presenter.
- The posters should be submitted to the conference secretariat on the specified date or during the conference registration.
- The participation fees for poster presentation is as specified.