Submission of Fullpaper
- 8 1/2" X 11" paper
- All margins: 1.00"
- Full justification
- Minimum 8 pages
- Maximum 12 pages
- Single space for entire manuscript
- Each paper should have abstract, introduction, literature review with minimum 15 citations including some recent publications, methods, data analysis, numerical and graphical results, statistical analysis, validation, conclusion and references.
- Conference name as a header and copyright information as footer must be used. Copyright information implies that eICBM2021l has right to publication the paper
Headings (12 font)
- 12 font size with bold and left justification
- Header should have numbering
Sub-Headings (11 font)
- Title – 11 font with sub-numbering
- Text – 10 font with no indexing
- One space between paragraphs
- 18 font with bold and center justification
- All titles should be in standard mixed case, where the first letter of each word is capitalized and followed by lower case letters, as noted below:
Authors and Affiliations
- Author name – 12 font with bold and center justification
- Affiliation – 12 font with center justification
- Authors with same affiliation should be together
- Authors with different affiliation should be listed separately with one space in between
- Email can be added for each author
- Single space between affiliation and abstract title
References (12 font)
Add references here. Make sure to follow eICBM reference format. See details at the end. (10 font)
Rahman, M. A., Sarker, B. R., and Escobar, L. A., Peak demand forecasting for a seasonal product using Bayesian approach, Journal of the Operational Research Society, vol. 62, pp. 1019-1028, 2011.
Reimer, D., Entrepreneurship and Innovation, Available: http://www.ieomsociet.org/ieom/newsletters/, July 2020.
Reimer, D., and Ali, A., Engineering education and the entrepreneurial mindset at Lawrence Tech, Proceedings of the 3rd Annual International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Operations Management, Istanbul, Turkey, July 3 – 6, 2012, pp. xx-xx.
Reimer, D., Title of the paper, Proceedings of the 1st Asia Pacific International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Operations Management, Surakarta, Indonesia, September 14-16, 2021, pp. xx-xx.
Shetty, D., Ali, A., and Cummings, R., A model to assess lean thinking manufacturing initiatives, International Journal of Lean Six Sigma, vol. 1, no. 4, pp. 310-334, 2010.