The conference welcome empirical research and theoretical/conceptual research papers for field applications. The topic of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
- Accountancy: Contemporary accounting issues, such as auditing, accounting education, accounting history, accounting regulation, accounting policies and estimates, accounting information systems, carbon accounting, earnings management, environmental accounting, financial reporting, forensic and investigative accounting, fraud and ant bribery, management accounting, international financial reporting standards (IFRS), public sector accounting, taxation.
- Finance: Asset pricing, banking, behavioural finance, bond markets, business valuation, capital markets, carbon finance, corporate finance, derivatives and derivatives markets, dividend policy, financial institutions, financial markets and instruments, globalisation and integration, green finance, international banking, international finance, insurance, investment and risk management, lending decisions and lending policy, merger and acquisition, money and monetary policy, micro finance, options and futures, public finance, public sector financial management, regulatory framework (e. g. Basel III), small business finance, stock markets and venture and venture capital.
- Economics: Agribusiness, agricultural and resource economics, applied economics, economic development and growth, economic policy and rural development, economic regulations, energy economics, environmental and natural resource economics, financial economics, health economics, history of economic thoughts, industrial economics, international economics, institutional and ecological economics, Islamic economics, knowledge economy, labour economics, micro and macroeconomics, population economics, transport economics, urban and regional economics.
- Islamic Finance: Islamic bond, the impact of Basel III on Islamic Finance practice, Corporate Governance in Islamic Financial institutions, Innovation in Islamic finance, instruments issues and development in Islamic Finance, financial markets in Islamic Finance, investment strategy and portfolio in Islamic Finance, risk management in Islamic Finance, social responsibility in Islamic Finance, sustainability and competitiveness in Islamic Finance.
- Management: Business ethics, business strategy, conflict management, corporate governance, corporate intellectual capital reporting, corporate venturing, cross cultural studies, human resource management, innovation, strategic theories of the firm, operations management, organisational behaviour, international business, sports management, strategic management, leadership, management, performance measurement in the public sector, stakeholder engagement, voluntary disclosure.
- Marketing: General marketing, business marketing, consumer behaviour, international marketing, marketing management, market orientation, services marketing, retail marketing, social marketing, strategic marketing and supply chain management.
- Hospitality Management and Tourism: Innovation in tourism (accommodation, catering, transportation, entertainment, events, leisure, information and services), hospitality management, impact of terrorism on tourism, tourism forecasting, career development, tourism marketing, human resource management in hospitality.
- Risk Management and Takaful: Development and regulation of Takaful market, Theory and practise of risk management, Property and liability Takaful, life and health Takaful.
- Contemporary Issues in Research Methodology and Data Analysis: Issues in Validity and Reliability of the instruments, Misconception about measuring scales, Second Generation Method of Data Analysis namely, Structural Equation Modelling (the choice between SEM and PLS-SEM), Parametric and Non Parametric Statistical Analysis etc.