Rules, Terms & Conditions
1. The Running Kit issued to the participants during enrolment is limited to the date mentioned.
2. All enrolled participants will receive a T-shirt and runner number that they should wear on the day of the event.
3. The start and end of FSK Run 2018 will be at Al-Muktafi Billah Shah Hall (DABS), UniSZA Gong Badak Campus.
4. All participants who complete the run within the stipulated time will receive an electronic certificate.
5. Participants are asked to gather at 6.45 am for a briefing and warming session. The start of the FSK Run will be at 7.00 am.
6. The running distance is 5 km for all categories and participants must cover the entire route as shown in the route map.
7. Only the first 30 participants will receive the medal.
8. All winners must bring MyKad/Passport for verification purposes.
9. Fee once paid will not be refunded.
10. The judge's decision is final.
11. I hereby declare that I will not make any claim with the organizers of the FSK Run 2018 in the event of any injury, accident, theft, damage or death that I may encounter during or after my participation in the FSK Run 2018.