You are here:
- Title: Brief, descriptive and should not exceed 15 words.
- Abstract: maximum of 250 words [containing a statement of research problem, research objectives, research methodology and findings]. Abstract should be accompanied by five keywords related to the content of the manuscript for computer tracking system.
- Citation: The Chicago Manual of Style (University of Chicago Press).
References in text should use authors' names followed by year of publication placed in parentheses. A reference list in alphabetical order should be included at the end of a manuscript. All references cited in the text should be listed in the reference list. All writers are responsible for ensuring the accuracy and completeness of the information in the reference list. Reference style used should be consistent in all parts of the manuscript. Footnotes should be typed at the bottom margin of a page and clearly marked in the text. Any reference should be included in the text, and not as footnotes.
click on this link http://www.chicagomanualofstyle.org/tools_citationguide.html
- Illustrations [including diagrams, charts and graphs]: must be labelled and placed in separate page from text. The position of illustrations as required in the text should be clearly marked. All illustrations should be referred to and numbered consecutively as shown. All illustrations should be drawn clearly in permanent ink, photographed in black and white or colour, or printed on quality paper, or in the form of digital images, and provided in camera-ready form.
- Font Type:Malay/English = Times New Roman – Size 12
Arabic = Traditional Arabic, Size 16
- Spacing:1.5 spacing
- Margin:Right = 3cm
Left = 2.5cm
Top = 2.5cm
Bottom = 2.5cm
- Total page of full paper: not exceeding 15 pages